BBA In Event Management and Experiential Marketing | ( 3 years full time programme)
Duration: 36 Months
Eligibility: 10+2 or equivalent
Awarded by: RGNIYD-WWI
Entrance Process: GAT, Essay & Interview.
The 3 Year BBA in Event Management and Experiential Marketing has been designed for undergraduates aspiring to pursue their academic study in the business of event management, experiential marketing and live entertainment. This allows students to learn about and choose a multi-dimensional career in the live experiences business with its allied industries of experiential marketing, sports management, tourism & hospitality, corporate communication, personal celebrations and wedding planning, live content marketing, live television industry and most importantly general event management that caters to almost every industry that needs to communicate in-person using any form of communication to convey a message or thought. Upon graduation the student is enabled to understand the nuances of designing, producing, managing and deploying the various forms of events and can gainfully make a career in the business of event management.
Over the course of their study, the students will be exposed to Management topics; Contextual studies (General Education) as well as practical and theoretical topics of event management and experiential marketing to gain a holistic perspective of the event management industry and its best practices and methods. A whole array of subjects that incorporate various disciplines of event management practice is taught to the students to create a strong base of understanding and knowledge.
The 3-year Bachelor of Business Administration in Event Management and Experiential Marketing has been designed to create professionals for the Event Management, Experiential, Live Marketing & Entertainment Industry.
The programme offers students an in-depth study of Integrated Marketing Communications, Media and Entertainment Industry in context to Events,
A detailed study of designing, planning and execution of multiple event scenarios, use of events with respect to corporate communications, personal celebrations, Intellectual properties, product sales and product marketing.
The study programme will engage students on Management topics; Contextual studies (General Education) as well as practical and theoretical topics on event management and experiential thus enabling them to graduate as “industry ready” professionals who are enabled with a thorough perspective on the business of events and experiential and also have a holistic understanding of the business management. A whole array of subjects will be taught to the students to create a strong base of understanding and knowledge.
This 6 semester, undergraduate level course walks students through all areas of event management, teaching them different types of event management scenarios catering to Corporate and Industry, Television and Entertainment, Retail and Product Marketing, Wedding Planning, Celebrity and Artist Management, Digital Events, Sporting Events, Commercial IP’s, Large Format Shows, Exhibitions, Activations and Sales Promotions, Musical Concerts and Integrating Live & Experiential Events with conventional Advertising and Communication Tools for Brand Marketing. This is a comprehensive programme geared towards creating event management professionals for the Indian Media and Entertainment industry.
Salient Features of the Programme:
Students will learn:
- General Education Studies that cover English Language, History of Entertainment, Music & Art, Culture, Media Studies, The Use of Effective Communication in the Media and Entertainment Industry, Photography and Video Fundamentals, Production Design, Best Practices of People Management, Wellness and Handing Human Resources, Environmental Studies on Sustainability
- Computer Skills and Software Applications that govern business process in live entertainment
- Fundamentals of Event Management Practice Globally
- Fundamentals of Sales and Marketing
- Integrated Marketing Communication Studies
- Law, Insurance, Taxation and Licensing for Live Entertainment
- Digital Marketing, Web Tools and Use of Alternate Media to Market Events
- Event Conceptualization, Event Design and Event Planning
- Project Management, Account Planning and Event Marketing
- Event Sales and Sponsorship
- Event Production and Technical ( Set Design, Sound Design, Lighting Design, AV Production, Venue Management, Event Logistics, Event Operations.)
- MICE (Meetings, Incentive Planning, Conventions and Conference Management, Exhibitions and Expo Management)
- Activation (Rural, Urban and Digital)
- Artist and Celebrity Management
- Show Production, Stage and Show Running
- Entrepreneurship for Events
- Intellectual Properties Creations for different Genre of events
- Wedding Planning and Personal Celebrations
- Sports, Retail and Luxury Event Management
- Virtual and Hybrid Events
The Three-year programme will be delivered through classroom sessions, workshops, masterclasses by practicing professionals from the Global Event Industry and students will also have an opportunity to work on live projects and events to learn different aspects of the business.
Tuition Fees & Security Deposit
|Program||Duration (Yrs)||Program Fees (₹)||Fees Breakup||Security Deposit (₹)||Total|
|Infra Cost||Equipment & Material||Project Cost||Tuition Fees|
|B.B.A. in Event Management||3||8,00,000||2,00,0000||2,00,000||1,50,000||2,50,000||50,000||8,50,000|
|Acceptance||Sem 1||Sem 2||Sem 3||Sem 4||Sem 5||Sem 6||Total|
|Other Fees||Total||Sec Dep||TF||OF||Total||TF||OF||Total||TF||OF||Total||TF||OF||Total||TF||OF||Total||TF||OF||Total||TF||OF||Sec Dep|
|BBA in Event Management||2,00,000||2,00,000||50,000||25,000||1,25,000||1,00,000||12,500||87,500||1,00,000||25,000||75,000||1,00,000||12,500||87,500||1,00,000||12,500||87,500||50,000||12,500||37,500||8,50,000||1,00,000||7,00,000||50,000|
- Curriculum of the program is indicative and may be altered as per the discretion of WWI Management. Fee mentioned above is inclusive of taxes as is applicable currently.
- Any increase in taxation may be added as and when mandated. Also, Exam Fee is not included in the above fee.
- Fees may be changed as per the discretion of WWI Management, with appropriate prior notice.